Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ray Allen Air Jordan 11 PE

One of the best things about HD TV is the clarity of the picture allows you to notice things you may not have noticed with a regular D. This applies perfectly when you are trying to see what sneakers basketball players are wearing. I usually see and can name most of the player's sneakers, but somehow, I missed this one. To tell you the truth, I am angered by the fact that I missed them. I'm talking about Ray Allen's Air Jordan 11 PE. This may be the best shoe I have seen all year. Definitely the best Air Jordan PE and an even better way to end 2010. I wouldn't expect any less from Ray Allen. The greatest shooter in the game can't be rocking some wack ass sneakers. The only problem with these is that no one will ever be able to get to hands (feet?) on them besides Ray Ray. If these ever released to the public, I would be first in line for them without a doubt.

Check a few more pictures after the jump



Straight fire. I gotta have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment