Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gortat=Jordan?

Gortat is probably the best player in the NBA. Not talent wise, more or less because of everything else. His name is Marcin Gortat, he is Polish, his nickname is the Polish Hammer.....I could go on for days. Sometime last year, when he was signed to a small contract with Reebok, he was notified by them to cover up one of his tattoos. Why? Because his tattoo was a depiction of the infamous Jordan Jumpman logo (aka Reeboks rival). Gortat basically told Reebok to screw off with this quote.
"They called and said I had to do something about it, but that ain’t going to happen,’ Gortat said after Tuesday morning’s workout. ‘I’ve been wearing it 4-5 years now, and it helped me get to the NBA. They didn’t say anything about it when I signed the contract, so it’s not going anywhere. I don’t think they are paying me enough to take it off. I’ve heard from other people that even other players, if they don’t know my name, they know I’m the big white guy with the Jordan tattoo,’ he said. ‘I like that. Reebok will have to get used to that."
Hold on, having a Jordan tattoo helped him get to the NBA? Damn, I need to get to a tattoo parlor asap if that's true. Anyways, Gortat is just a thug and nobody can fuck with him or his goats. After the jump is a photo of his Jumpman tattoo



No comments:

Post a Comment