Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Who's Wearing What?

Check out the break down by the numbers of who wears what shoes in the NBA. Nike is completely running house. Pretty much everyone is rockin' the Hyperfuses, including myself, except I'm not in the NBA (yet). What I want to know is is who is the lone guy wearing the New Balances? Why, am I afraid it's Matt Bonner? Nope, luckily I was wrong, it's Charlie Bell..  Look at Peak, Li Ning and Anta holding it down in the middle of the pack.  Just watch, those brands are going to jump in the next couple of years.  However, no one will ever take over Nike/Jordan/Converse or Adidas/Reebok for the 1st and 2nd places on the list.  See if you can spot your favorite players wearing these sneakers next time you watch an NBA game.

via Hoopshype

No comments:

Post a Comment